The Sax Institute’s Knowledge Exchange program assists health decision makers to access existing research and use it more effectively in their work.
We also link decision makers with researchers who can help address their policy and program questions.
Using evidence from research to develop and evaluate health policy has great potential to improve health outcomes. Our Knowledge Exchange program promotes this goal by targeting research to policy makers’ and program managers’ needs.
Our main activities include:
- Rapid reviews of existing research evidence through our Evidence Check service
- Helping decision makers evaluate their existing policies and programs through our Evaluation Make service
- Working with policy and program agencies to analyse their research needs
- Enabling health decision makers to undertake policy-relevant research via our flagship research asset the 45 and Up Study via our Analysis for Policy program
- Bringing decision makers and researchers together to collaborate, innovate and exchange ideas.
To discuss your knowledge exchange needs contact the Knowledge Exchange team.