- Not for profit sector
- Maximum-term contract – 12 months, full- time opportunity (1.0 FTE)
- Ultimo Location, professional and friendly environment
- Competitive remuneration package, including salary packaging
The Sax Institute is a leading Australian expert body in helping decision makers find and make best use of research to solve real-world health and social problems.
We connect individuals and organisations with research, we build research platforms that generate new knowledge for use in decision making, and we lead thinking and knowledge around how to ensure more research has a real-world impact.
We are a transformative organisation established to develop innovative ways of better connecting knowledge from research with those who can use it.
About the position
This role will act as the first point of contact to provide internal and external customer support. It will be responsible for maintaining and responding to Service Desk calls and requests in a timely manner and escalating issues appropriately. You will be a member of the Institute’s technical support services team supporting the Institute’s internal staff and providing phone support to external clients who use a Citrix based environment. This role involves a wide variety of tasks including administering IT systems and providing application support.
About the Selection Criteria
To be successful the Helpdesk and IT Support should demonstrate the following technical and behavioural competencies:
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for delivering professional support
- Proven experience in providing 1st and 2nd level IT technical support services
- Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Professional communication both written and verbal.
About the benefits
- Competitive salary including packaging
- Opportunity to impact health policy/program delivery
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter addressing the Selection Criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: Helpdesk and IT Support, Corporate Services Division.
Position Description available for further information.
For any enquiries please contact Anthony Ashton on Anthony.Ashton@saxinstitute.org.au.
Applications close: 5pm, 23 September 2018.
The Sax Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.