How we can help you
The Sax Institute facilitates the uptake of robust evidence into policies and services through a range of programs that support all stages of the research-to-policy continuum.
We help generate reliable new evidence; provide authoritative summaries of existing evidence on specific topics; help researchers analyse data securely; help policy makers evaluate programs and policies; and run training courses for researchers and policy makers.
Our work covers a wide range of programs and activities in support of our mission to improve health and wellbeing by driving the use of research in policies, programs and services. The Institute’s key offerings include:
- Building and maintaining sustainable research assets that enable high-quality research to be be generated
- Maintaining Australia’s leading secure research analysis platform
- Supporting decision-making in health policy by providing fast and authoritative summaries of evidence
- Supporting decision-makers by working collaboratively to assess policy problems and proposing workable approaches, including formal evaluations
- The Institute’s Training Program, which features diverse courses suitable for policy makers and researchers.