The Sax Institute welcomes applications for Membership from organisations that share the Institute’s values and our mission to improve public health through better use of evidence.
Joining as a Member of the Institute is free of charge. Membership brings a number of benefits and gives your organisation access to a unique network of leaders in public health and health services research.
We communicate regularly with all of our Member organisations about new programs and initiatives and about opportunities to work with government and other organisations.
Benefits of Membership
Organisations that join the Sax Institute, including all of the staff of the organisation, have the opportunity to:
- Be part of the Sax Forum, which connects Members with each other and the Institute to collaborate on initiatives of shared interest
- Apply for our annual Research Action Awards that recognise researchers whose work has positively impacted policy or practice
- Influence the initiatives developed through the Sax Forum and other activities of the Institute
- Access advice and tools for working with policy agencies
- Use the Sax Institute office located in Glebe, adjacent to Sydney’s CBD when visiting Sydney.