Welcome to the Sax Institute
The Sax Institute is a not-for-profit organisation that acts as a bridge between researchers and health decision makers. We:
- Improve policy makers’ access to existing research
- Generate new research for use in health policies and programs
- Develop and test innovative ways to increase the use of research evidence.
- Seeking expressions of interest from researchers to conduct a rapid review on managing the health of an ageing prison population … Read more
- Obesity sending over-45s to hospital – at a cost of $4 billion per year
New 45 and Up Study research shows one in every six days spent in Australian hospitals is related to overweight and obesity … Read more
- What do we learn about mental health and medication safety when the Commonwealth-State data divide is torn down?
The University of Sydney and the Sax Institute are very pleased to be hosting a free public lecture by Emeritus Professor D’Arcy Holman … Read more