Welcome to the Sax Institute
The Sax Institute is a not-for-profit organisation that acts as a bridge between researchers and health decision makers. We:
- Improve policy makers’ access to existing research
- Generate new research for use in health policies and programs
- Develop and test innovative ways to increase the use of research evidence.
- How healthy are our cities? World-first Australian project aims to find out
A major new national research project will allow us to measure for the first time how “liveable” Australian cities are in terms of the impact they have on our health … Read more
- Seeking expressions of interest from researchers to conduct a rapid review on managing the health of an ageing prison population … Read more
- What do we learn about mental health and medication safety when the Commonwealth-State data divide is torn down?
The University of Sydney and the Sax Institute are very pleased to be hosting a free public lecture by Emeritus Professor D’Arcy Holman … Read more