Welcome to the Sax Institute
The Sax Institute is a not-for-profit organisation that acts as a bridge between researchers and health decision makers. We:
- Improve policy makers’ access to existing research
- Generate new research for use in health policies and programs
- Develop and test innovative ways to increase the use of research evidence.
- New contact details
The Sax Institute has moved premises. Visit Contact us for our new street address.
- Seeking expressions of interest from researchers to conduct rapid reviews… Read more
- Sax adviser honoured in NHMRC excellence awards
The Sax Institute’s Senior Science Adviser, Dr Bette Liu, has been honoured with one of the NHMRC’s top prizes… Read more