This event is open to Sax Institute Member organisations and ACCHS staff only.
This is the second of two workshops on Aboriginal health research and will address the topics:
- Cultural safety
- Strengths-based approaches to research
- Ethical research
- Methodologies in Aboriginal health research
We are delighted that the panellists will include:
- Karen Beetson, South Western Sydney Local Health District
- Professor Kathleen Clapham, University of Wollongong
- Mandy Cutmore, Sax Institute
- Dr Michael Doyle, Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council Ethics Committee
- Professor Juanita Sherwood, University of Technology Sydney and Charles Darwin University
The workshop is intended for researchers in the Sax Institute’s Member organisations. People who work in Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services are also welcome to attend.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.