Watch this space — our training program for 2020 is coming soon. In the meantime, please subscribe to our monthly newsletter, Evidence Matters, for information on upcoming events. If you’re interested in running training for your organisation please contact us at email@example.com.READ MORE
The Sax Institute provides training for policymakers, practitioners and researchers to build skills and knowledge that will enable the best use of research to support decision making.
Our training will provide you with tools and knowledge you need, whether you are a policymaker or practitioner seeking to build confidence in understanding how research and evaluation can be used effectively to shape your work or a researcher aiming to have your work used in the development and implementation of policies and programs.
One of our main aims at the Sax Institute is to build ways for researchers, policymakers and practitioners to ensure policy and practice are based on the best available evidence.
We provide training to develop skills on using research and evaluation in policy and practice and for working collaboratively.
Our training program is:
- Delivered face to face or online
- Interactive, practical, using real examples where possible
- Focused on applicability to policy, practice or research contexts
- Limited to small groups
- Structured as short courses, from half day to three days
- Led by highly experienced and respected presenters from research, policy and practice