Highlights from 2015-16 include:
- Launching the Research Action Awards to celebrate research with a significant impact on health policy, programs or service delivery
- Working with 77 policy and program agencies on diverse projects ranging from older people’s use of the health system to liquor licensing policy
- Seeing the number of researchers using the 45 and Up Study jump to 650
- Introducing Evaluate, a new program built around conducting independent, evidence-based evaluations
- Providing blood samples from 45 and Up Study participants to the Medical Genome Reference Bank to help drive cutting-edge genetic research.
- Download the Annual Report 2015-16