11 April 2022.
The third in a series of Sax Forum sessions designed to give Early- and Mid-Career Researchers an understanding of the potential of cohort datasets for health research was held on 30 March 2022. The topic of the workshop was ‘Using cohort datasets for environmental health research’. The session centred on discussion led by an expert panel comprising:
- Dr Richard Broome, NSW Ministry of Health
- Associate Professor Melody Ding, University of Sydney
- Dr Lucy Gunn, RMIT University
- Associate Professor Geoffrey Morgan, University of Sydney
- Mr Joe Van Buskirk, Sydney Local Health District and University of Sydney
- Professor Sotiris Vardoulakis, Australian National University
Dr Elly Howse and Professor Michael Frommer from the Sax Institute moderated the workshop.
View the recording here:
Read more about the workshop here.