Sir Bruce Keogh on how the NHS is using performance measurement to drive health systems change
Professor Sir Bruce Keogh, Medical Director of England’s National Health Service (NHS) Commissioning Board, has recently called on patients, NHS staff, industry leaders and politicians to change their approach to healthcare services. He is calling for a new era of innovation and development within the NHS in England.
On Monday 12 May he spoke with members of the HARC network about performance measurement and how the results can be used to drive change.
His presentation was followed by responses from local experts, Professor Andrew Wilson and Dr Jean-Frederic Levesque.
Find out more
- Read a wrap of the event in the HARC e-Bulletin
- Watch a bonus short video: Five questions with Sir Bruce Keogh
- AM covered the event. Listen to the story or read the transcript on the ABC website.
- Download the forum Program (PDF 815 KB)
- Read more about HARC, the Hospital Alliance for Research Collaboration
- Join the HARC network to be notified of future events and read about the latest research and reports in the HARC e-Bulletin