The Sax Institute’s Inaugural Knowledge Mobilisation Conference
New approaches to knowledge mobilisation: co-production, impact, evaluation
Sydney, 4 – 5 July 2018
The Sax Institute’s Knowledge Mobilisation Conference provides an opportunity to hear from international and Australian experts in knowledge mobilisation and to share experience in this emerging field.
Keynote speakers will include:
- Professor Nicholas Mays, Policy Innovation Research Unit, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Professor Andy Bindman, University of California San Francisco
About the conference
Research can make an important contribution to effective policy, program and service delivery decisions. This conference takes a broad approach to research including analysis and evaluation and recognising that research is undertaken by universities, by policy and program agencies and using co-production approaches.
This conference will examine what we have learned about knowledge mobilisation. It will provide a forum to hear about and debate the latest findings about what works and to better understand the challenges.
The conference will consider among other things:
- Approaches to building the capacity of agencies to use the best available evidence
- Methods for co-production
- Better methods for more rigorous and useful evaluations of policy
Who should attend?
The conference will be of interest to policymakers, researchers and practitioners who are passionate about knowledge mobilisation and concerned to ensure that knowledge and evidence are the bedrock of public policy
Find out more
- Registration opening soon
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latest news: Knowledge mobilisation is the focus of a new Sax Institute conference
- Subscribe to the Sax Institute’s Evidence Matters newsletter to stay up to date on the conference.