The Early- and Mid-Career Researchers (EMCRs) initiative will provide EMCRs from our Member organisations with additional opportunities for support and growth in relation to connections with policy and practice as well as public health and health services research.
In 2022 we plan to continue our series focused on supporting the use of cohort data by early and mid-career researchers. We envisage:
- An event in March focusing on the use of large data for environmental research
- A session to explore interest in a community of practice in relation to mental health data
- A session to examine the use of 45 and Up Study data in relation to aged care which will be part of a major 45 and Up event to be held around the middle of the year
- Publication on our website of resources about the major Australian cohorts and how to access them.
The EMCR and co-production initiative will also co-sponsor two workshops focused on research in Aboriginal communities.
- Accessing cohort data for mental health research | 20 September 2021
- Workshop: Accessing cohort data | 25 March 2021
Please contact the Sax lead for this initiative, Michael Frommer email@example.com, or Amanda Dominello firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about the EMCR initiative.