- Opportunity to apply your research skills to a diverse range of projects with a range of clients
- Professional and friendly environment
- Full time position (will consider 3 or 4 days per week part-time)
- Attractive location (close to Central station)
- Not for profit sector
The Sax Institute provides evaluation support and expertise to government and non-government organisations, and has expanded its capacity in this area with a new program called Evaluate.
Evaluate works with government and non-government agencies in health and social policy to ensure that new policies and programs are evaluated successfully, and to build capacity in evaluation design and planning.
About the position
The Evaluation Fellow will play a key role in Evaluate, drawing on their high level research skills, the internal skills within the Sax Institute and the skills of our Members. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing evaluation frameworks collaboratively with government and non-government agencies
- Leading a number of evaluations conducted by the Sax Institute
- Undertaking qualitative and/or quantitative analysis and report writing
- Developing funding applications.
The Evaluation Fellow will report to the Manager, Evaluate. There are no direct reports.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A PhD in a related area
- High level skills in one or more of the following methods: quantitative methods; inferential data analysis (including large data sets and/or routinely collected data); mixed methods designs; qualitative methods
- Experience in developing program logics and evaluation frameworks collaboratively with government and/or non-government agencies
- Experience in conducting evaluations for government and non-government agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary including salary packaging
- Opportunity to impact policy/program delivery
Find out more
To apply, please send your CV and a letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com referencing the following in the subject heading: Evaluation Fellow.
For any enquiries please contact Anne Redman on 02 9188 9597 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications closing date: 24 October 2016.